Parasites can be present in the human body, even with hygiene. This form of existence does great damage to the human body. Folk remedies for parasites in the human body help to get rid of this cohabitation using your usual home remedies.
Main groups of parasites
- protozoa (lamblia, amoeba, plasmodia) - cause disease by protozoa;
- helminths (moth, roundworm, bovine tapeworm and others) - cause helminthiasis;
- arthropods (ticks, mosquitoes, lice) cause vector-borne diseases.
Ticks transmit tick-borne encephalitis and mosquitoes transmit malaria. Depending on the location of the parasite in the human body, they are divided into endoparasites (helminths, amoeba, lamblia) and ectoparasites (lice, ticks, mosquitoes).
Which protozoa usually parasitize in the human body:
- amoebic dysentery, causes amoebiasis disease. Affects the large intestine, rarely internal organs;
- lamblia (giardiasis disease), causing damage to the upper part of the small intestine;
- toxoplasma (toxoplasmosis), affects any organ, more often - the brain, lymph nodes, eyes;
- Trichomonas vaginalis (genitourinary trichomoniasis), the localization site is the genitourinary system, the method of infection is genital.
Which organs affect helminths:
- ascaris (ascariasis), the larva enters the small intestine through the circulatory system, lungs, and again into the intestine, where it becomes a sexually mature individual;
- the worm habitat (tricocephaly) is the large intestine (cecum); the moth (enterobiasis) damages the large intestine; trichinella (trichinosis),
- the helminth site is the skeletal muscle. Infection route - from the flesh of a sick animal;
- opisthorchus (opisthorchiasis), affects the pancreas, the bile ducts of the liver, the gallbladder. Infection occurs through mollusks, raw fish;
- pork tapeworm (teniasis), affects the body when eating raw meat. Habitat - small intestine, muscles, subcutaneous tissue, brain, eyes. The parasites vary in size, from tiny (pinworms) to worms up to 7 to 10 meters in size (bull's tapeworm).
When should you clean?
The following symptoms may indicate a helminth infection:
- frequent headaches and dizziness;
- constant weakness, fatigue;
- sudden attacks of nausea;
- increased salivation;
- frequent hunger;
- decreased appetite leading to weight loss;
- muscle pain;
- allergic rash, dermatitis;
- gritting his teeth and snoring in his sleep;
- depression, psychological disorders;
- decreased immunity, anemia;
- papillomas formation, age spots;
- cracks in the soles of the feet.
The presence of helminths in the body can also be determined by external signals. The skin of an infected person becomes oily with time, with pimples, acne, wrinkles appear early, the complexion becomes opaque. In women, the monthly cycle can be interrupted, benign neoplasms appear in the breast and uterus.
Preparing to clean the body of parasites
Before you start cleaning, you need to make sure that the body is actually living with parasites.
In addition to the generally accepted stool test for helminth eggs, there are many laboratory tests used to diagnose parasitic infections. This research should be carried out in order to know with certainty whether there are parasites in the body and, if so, which ones.
Approximately 10 days before cleaning starts, you need to switch to a light and healthy diet, excluding sweet, fatty and spicy foods. In the absence of contraindications to vegetarianism, you can currently only eat fresh fruits, vegetables and compolpa natural juices (contain more fiber).
An important issue in preparing for cleansing is body hydration. Ideally, if a person consumes 2 liters per day. water and also drinks herbal teas.
In case of constipation before cleaning, this problem must be solved - you can take a mild laxative for a week and, if not effective, make several enemas.
Methods for cleaning the body
There are several alternative methods to get rid of theparasites
It is believed that 80% of all diseases are caused by parasitic infections, which is why regular cleaning of them is so important for humans.
It is known that parasites do not tolerate bitter herbs and foods - this has become the basis of recipes.
To clean the simplest microorganisms, which lead to metabolic disorders, inflammation of the digestive tract, changes in the liver, you can use bitter plants: wormwood, ginger, cloves, black nuts, tanansy.
These herbs are recommended for making tea or powder, which should be rolled into bread balls and swallowed. Making tea is very simple: pour 200 ml of boiling water over 0. 5 teaspoon of herbs, leave for no more than 10 minutes, wait until it is hot and drink on an empty stomach.
The powder is prepared by grinding dry plants. It is good to prepare antiparasitic preparations of various herbs.
The second cleaning method is more radical, but supposedly more effective. This is a five-day fast or the use of urine (your own), which you can drink or make enemas. It is recommended that such procedures be repeated 4 times. per year.
Another method of cleaning the parasite body is to clean the parasites with enemas with acidified water. The procedures must be performed twice: in the morning from 5: 00 am to 7: 00 am, in the evening - from 6: 00 pm to 7: 00 pm.
It is recommended to use water for enemas at room temperature, preferably purified, but not boiled.
You can acidify the water with the juice of lemon, hawthorn, blueberry, but best of all, cranberry - it affects not only worms, but also the simplest microorganisms.
For an enema, you need 2 liters of water, 2 tablespoons. tablespoons of juice and a spoon of common salt - eliminates the swelling that usually occurs with regular enemas. You must be prepared so that, after each enema, there are several trips to the bathroom, during which the helminths will appear gradually. Most parasites usually come out the last time.
After a series of procedures, it is recommended to drink a cup of decoction of chamomile or 2 glasses of freshly squeezed apple juice every day for 10 days to restore the mucous membranes of Organs digestive organs.
What is the essence of traditional treatment
The worms are very comfortable in the human body, here, as they say, they have a table and a house.
"House" can serve not only the gastrointestinal tract, but almost any organ, even the heart, brain, lungs and eyes, because the size of the parasites varies over a very wide range - from a few millimeters to 25-30 m, bovine comotenia.
You can see who nestles in our body in photos and videos and, believe me, this disgusting sight will make an indelible impression on you.
As for the "table", there is a very wide choice, because we generously feed these unwanted guests with everything we eat.
They mainly love carbohydrates - sugar, sweets, cakes, sweets in general, which children especially like. Fatty is also popular with them, but they don't support all kinds of bitter and sour flavors.
This is the essence of treatment with non-traditional means: creating an unbearable environment for helminths in which they cannot exist and reproducing comfortably.
It has long been seen among people that garlic, horseradish, radish, mustard, absinthe, sauerkraut, spices, that is, products with a sharp bitter and sour taste, help to expelpests.
Our distant ancestors had no idea about any chemicals and formulas that cause this or that effect on parasites. This experience was acquired through centuries of observing the action of infusions, decoctions, lotions made from plants, herbs, bark, etc.
For example, homemade recipes for various helminths include wormwood, which has the strongest natural bitterness.
But how do you get rid of worms with pumpkin seeds, which don't have that property, and why are they firmly included in the arsenal of alternative medicine?
Modern laboratory studies have shown that pumpkin seeds are especially effective against worms and roundworms due to a special substance called cucurbitin, which is concentrated in a thin film that covers the seed.
That is why it is recommended in alternative medicine to use pumpkin seeds along with the skin.
In the past, it was common to prepare broths and infusions, which were given to adults and children several times a year.
However, killing parasites is not everything. By continuing to remain in the human body, even the dead are capable of causing considerable damage with their decomposition products.
Therefore, the second most important task was how to remove dead parasites and, along with anthelmintics, laxatives were also used to completely clean the gastrointestinal tract.
How do folk remedies work against parasites?
Modern pharmacology offers everyone a simple and effective method of treating helminthiasis:
- identifies the parasite that has settled on the body;
- destroy the unwanted "tenant" using a powerful antibiotic that breaks through all helminth defenses;
- for a long time to restore the human body from the effects of helminthiasis and the side effects of treatment.
However, there are several limitations. Young children, pregnant and lactating women, as well as people severely debilitated by disease, are contraindicated in many of these medications due to possible allergic reactions and side effects.
Traditional methods of fighting parasites work differently. First, they try to restore the body's activity and its ability to function normally. In parallel to this, immunity is restored so that the human body can overcome concomitant infections and, if possible, get rid of parasites on its own.
In addition, many plants contain substances that are completely harmless to humans, but are destructive to parasites. And after the helminths die, it remains to clean the body of the remains of their bodies, as well as all the toxins produced by them.
Characteristics of treatment with folk remedies
If, after a course of treatment offered by traditional medicine, it is necessary to spend more time and effort for rehabilitation, cleaning the body of parasites with folk remedies does not require this. But the negative side is also worth considering. sparing effect of alternative medicine.
The treatment of parasites in the human body with folk remedies takes longer. On average, it will take about a month to see a real cleaning effect.
The saving effect of using popular recipes can be very weak to fight parasites if helminth infestation has started. In this case, you cannot run out of medication and medical supervision, and it is best to use only herbs to maintain body strength and speed up rehabilitation.
Cleaning parasites with folk remedies requires a great deal of time and effort to prepare for infusions and decoctions, as well as for other healing procedures. Taking a pill is much easier.
Treatment with folk remedies will be completely useless if you don't change your lifestyle and habits. In order to get rid of parasites effectively, it is vital to eat a diet. It is also important to abandon nicotine and alcohol in order not to interfere with your recovery.
Even though they know how to cleanse the body of parasites with vegetables, herbs and minerals, not everyone will agree to change their lives by switching to a new diet and activity to provide everything they need for treatment. And without these changes, the population will be ineffective.
Folk remedies for worms
As antiparasitic treatment methods, traditional medicine uses:
- drinking herbal teas and infusions;
- diet food;
- ingestion of dry herbal teas, etc.
Adults can more easily tolerate the bowel cleansing procedure with enemas, it is easier for them to endure treatment with unpleasant anthelmintic drugs, so folk remedies for worms in adults include many herbs with a bitter tasteor unpleasant: absinthe, tansy, celandine, clove. At the same time, the adult body is often burdened with a mass of disease; therefore, there will be more contraindications for treatment by one means or another than in children. Many herbs cannot be used by pregnant women, people with stomach disorders, hypertension.
Vegetable oils, pumpkin seeds, freshly squeezed vegetables and fruit juices are considered the most effective antiparasitic agents for a child. They are used as independent medicines, combined with other natural drugs:
- Oils (pumpkin, hemp, flaxseed, grape seed) are effective in the treatment of enterobiasis. Tampons soaked in oil are used to combat this invasion, which are inserted into the anus at night, closing the anus. The procedure is repeated forty days.
- Milk thistle, walnut, apricot, grape, watermelon seed, cedar, hemp or linseed oil are given to the children twice a day, one teaspoon, before meals.
- Pumpkin seeds contain amino acids that are harmful to helminths. Children receive 150-300 grams of raw seeds: 150 - up to seven years, 200 - up to ten, 300 - older children.
- Juice freshly squeezed from carrot, beet, radish, cabbage, pomegranate is mixed with honey, taken on an empty stomach, two tablespoons (tablespoons). Sauerkraut pickles, apple cider vinegar and rosehip infusion help to get rid of earthworms.
How to remove parasites with pumpkin seeds
This is an old folk remedy for intestinal parasites. Seeds can be eaten simply, but more potent recipes are better.
Grind 300 grams of seeds in a blender.
Add a small amount of cold boiled water to them to obtain a pasty mass.
Mix this mixture with a tablespoon of honey and consume everything within an hour on an empty stomach.
After 3-4 hours, you need to do an enema or take any laxative.
A more active preparation can be obtained by adding at least 6 chopped garlic cloves to the crushed seeds, as well as honey. This porridge is infused for 12 hours and taken on a tablespoon on an empty stomach.
You can only eat after 3 hours. A full course of 4 days of treatment helps to eliminate any intestinal parasites. Pumpkin seeds do not contain toxic substances, so their treatment is allowed for children and pregnant women.
Peel with garlic juice and tincture of absinthe
Garlic contains phytonides - substances used by plants to protect themselves from pathogenic microorganisms and protozoa. Phytonides kill parasites. Garlic juice is used for treatment. Take three times a day, starting with five drops, increasing the dose to 15 ml.
The bactericidal properties of garlic have been known for a long time. It is capable of destroying not only worms, but also all the pathogenic flora in the body: fungi, bacteria, viruses. Garlic serves as a good prophylactic against the development of parasitic infections, it is in small quantities that can be provided to children.
Garlic enemas prepared in water or milk are used for targeted destruction of worms:
- to prepare water with garlic, mash a head of garlic, pour unboiled water, insist a little and then strain:
- in the second variant, it is necessary to boil several cloves of garlic in a glass of milk until they are soft, cool, then filter - such enemas can be administered to children: for a child, 100 ml of broth is sufficient, for an adult- 200 ml.
Cleaning with enemas should be done at night for a week.
The tincture of garlic in cognac has good antiparasitic properties. To prepare it, you will need 400 g of garlic and 1 liter of brandy. Garlic needs to be peeled, chopped a little and drizzled with brandy. Insist in the dark for 3 weeks. Get up on an empty stomach with a tablespoon once a day. The tincture is enough for about 2 months - this is the course. Cleaning is performed at most once every two years.
Absinthe, like garlic, contains phytonides and fights parasites.
In folk medicine, this is the first remedy for parasites. There are a few options for using absinthe and all are easy to prepare:
- Broth. Pour a spoonful of dried herbs with boiling water (200 ml), insist a little or hold for half an hour in a water bath. Cool and drink in several stages.
- Dust. You can use a ready-made pharmaceutical or a prepared one yourself - dried plants, along with flowers, leaves, roots, just need to be ground in a coffee grinder. Take the powder twice a day, half an hour before meals. You can drink water or add juice to the tea. Duration of treatment - one month.
- Dye. Pour the crushed dry grass with alcohol: 5 tablespoons of grass to half a liter of alcohol. Insist 10 days away from sunlight and then filter. Take twice a day for a tablespoon. Not recommended for heart disease and problems with stomach.
Cleaning the parasites body with castor oil and brandy
The combination of these products is often used by people to expel parasites. There is an opinion that with cognac the worms get drunk and lose the ability to attach themselves to the intestinal walls. And if you drink castor oil at this point - a very strong laxative means that there will be an intensive cleaning of the intestine, during which, along with the contents, intoxicated worms will emerge.
High quality cognac and castor oil (sold in all pharmacies) are used for cleaning. On an empty stomach, you need to drink 50 g of brandy and oil and then swallow it with hot, sweet tea - this will cause the worms to crawl out of isolated corners. In a few minutes, under the influence of castor oil, a natural intestinal cleansing will take place.
Judging from the analysis, parasites don't always come out during the first procedure - in some cases, only after the third or even the fifth, so you should clean up until all the helminths come out. If necessary, you can take a break for several days, then resume the procedures.
80 ml of good brandy and 80 ml of castor oil (children under 5 years old - 20 ml, up to 10 years old - 40 ml each, up to 15 years old - 60 ml each) drink the mixture in a single sip. There is no feeling of intoxication, the stomach does not weaken and does not hurt, but the next day the stools will be liquid. See what's going on.
This procedure should be done three times in a row, once at night, to ensure a good result. The fact is that at night, these creatures leave the liver and other places in the intestine to "eat", eat with pleasure and get drunk, and without having time to feed again and loose feces fly out.
Cleaning enemas with soda are an effective folk remedy for parasites
For this procedure, it is important not only the correct composition that will be introduced into the intestine, but also the process itself. Before and after the event, you need to do a simple cleansing enema using plain water.
- prepare an alkaline solution in advance. To do this, dilute 30 grams of baking soda in 800 ml of water. Heat the composition to about 40 degrees;
- store 2 portions of 2 liters of pure water at a temperature slightly above 20 degrees;
- start with a simple enema. introduce the water with the help of the esmarch mug and keep it inside as much as you can. Empty yourself;
- then apply a coolant solution. Enter in the same way and try to resist for half an hour. after the time has passed, empty the intestines;
- Finally, repeat the procedure with clean water.
Remember, if you experience unbearable pain when using a soda enema and feel very violent when emptying, you should stop cleaning immediately. To repeat the procedure, the amount of refrigerant must be reduced.
The standard scheme for a soda enema cleaning event assumes its use every other day. The number of injections reaches 7 times. A light diet should be followed during this period.
Cleaning with refrigerant is carried out in three phases and involves enemas: two cleanings and one with a refrigerant solution. In the first stage, the intestines are washed with an enema with salt water: in 2 liters of boiled water and then cooled to 20 degrees of water, dissolve 2 tablespoons of salt.
The next step is a sodium bicarbonate enema. To prepare it, it is necessary to dissolve a spoon of soda in 800 ml of warm water (40 degrees).
Finally, a cleaning enema similar to the first is done. It is recommended to add fresh lemon juice to the water for better efficiency.
Treatments are carried out every other day. The cleaning course consists of 8 procedures and lasts 16 days. A three-step cleaning takes about an hour and a half.
Carnation and tannin pest control
How to get rid of parasites at home with the clove? Cloves are capable of disinfecting organs prone to destruction by parasites and destroying not only adult worms, but also larvae.
Health professionals recommend using soil buds to treat infestations for the highest level of effectiveness. The dose is 1 tablespoon of chopped cloves per day. Drink the powder with water.
Traditional methods of fighting parasites also use medicinal formulations with tannias. It is possible to free the body of parasites at home using this plant due to the fact that the tanasis contains bitter substances that are negative and affect many types of parasites.
Bitterness keeps them away from the person, because the presence of an environment full of sugar and carbohydrates is considered a desirable condition for the development of parasitic organisms.
How to clean the body of parasites with folk remedies? There is a simple and effective recipe:
- pour a liter of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of dried tansy flowers;
- let the liquid rest for an hour and then strain;
- take the resulting infusion before meals 3 times in half a glass by tapping.
Killing parasites with nuts
Walnuts are another effective folk remedy for parasites.
The easiest way to get rid of earthworms is to eat pure nuts. However, this method helps preventively, as well as after a more aggressive worm elimination. For example, when you need to consolidate the result. Peeled walnuts should be consumed 3 times a day, during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It is recommended to eat 6 grains in a meal. The course of treatment with this method lasts 3 days, after which an interval of one week is taken and the course is repeated again. It should be noted that nuts are a very nutritious product, so during diets they should be used with care.
Walnut tincture. This is a more effective way to get rid of worms at home. You can prepare the nut tincture yourself or buy a ready-made one from the online store. If you want to use your own recipe, you need to take 4 tablespoons of chopped walnuts, mix with alcohol, which will take 500 ml, and leave for 21 days. Shake the infusion periodically, store it in a cool, dark place, but not in the refrigerator.
Then strain the tincture and take 2 tablespoons three times a day. The course of treatment lasts 1 week, it is recommended to use laxative between doses. This tincture can be purchased ready-made and treatment can be started immediately. It helps adults and children. It is recommended to use not only for the treatment of worms, but also to prevent their appearance.