According to experts, no one is immune to infection by parasites and, currently, one or another species is present in most people.
It is very difficult to detect helminths in the body as a separate diagnostic method must be used for each species.
Thus, some are detected by the presence of eggs in the stool, others by a blood test. Some species tend to behave inside the human body so silently and imperceptibly that it's almost impossible to identify them.
However, it must be remembered that all parasites pose a potential danger to our health and sometimes even to life.
Helminth carriers, as a rule, always suffer from serious chronic diseases, and do not even know its true cause.
Therefore, everyone, especially those who have children, should know how to get rid of parasites from the body and what preventive measures should be taken to prevent infection.
The most dangerous are helminths for children, as they can delay puberty, impair mental and physical development, and memory problems.
Possible forms of infection
The fight against parasites is not just about removing them, but also about preventing them from entering the body. How do these vile creatures end up inside of us?
There are many ways to get infected. The most common are as follows:
- The presence of larvae in meat foods and insufficient heat treatment. In this case, tapeworm infection may occur.
- Ignore basic hygiene rules (dirty hands, fruits, vegetables). Most of the time, due to not following these rules, a person is infected by worms or roundworms.
- Contaminated water.
- Flies are vectors.
- Walking on the ground without shoes can result in nematode infestation.
Methods to Cleanse the Body
Antiparasitic treatment is carried out with the help of medications and all kinds of traditional medicine methods.
When using tablets, strict adherence to the recommended doses for each drug and the established course duration is necessary.
If drugs are taken in smaller doses than they should be, the parasites are not excreted, but migrate from the organs in which they lived to nearby organs and systems. This can lead to a life-threatening condition.
For example, if helminths are located in the intestines, they can move to the pancreas, appendix, lungs, or abdominal cavity.
In this case, the test result may be negative, as the egg laying process is temporarily inhibited.
As a rule, medications help to eliminate the worms quickly, but it should be remembered that almost all pills need to be taken again sometime after the first dose.
When using traditional medicine, it is also necessary to strictly adhere to the established doses and cycles.
To remove parasites from the body with the help of anthelmintic herbs, you need to use them in a high enough concentration. And this usually leads to an increase in their toxicity and the development of side effects.
Also, some herbs have contraindications. For example, absinthe and tansy should not be treated in children under the age of 12, as well as in people with heart disease, uterine bleeding, liver and kidney disease.
This medicinal plant has many beneficial properties, including anthelmintic.
Tansy, like the essential oil prepared from it, contains the toxic substance thujone.
Once in the body, this substance quickly kills all parasites. However, to achieve the desired anthelmintic effect, it is necessary to take an infusion of this herb in large doses, which can be dangerous for humans. Therefore, this remedy should not be used by children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- For the preparation of infusion of 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flowers is poured into a glass of boiling water, placed in a bain-marie and kept for 15-20 minutes. Then the liquid is cooled, filtered and brought to 200 ml. Take 1/3 cup 2 times a day before meals. The course of treatment is 3 days. A laxative is given after each dose. After 1-2 weeks, you can take another three-day course.
- Grind dried flowers in a coffee grinder and drink 1/3 teaspoon powder 2 times a day before meals. You can add honey or syrup. The course of treatment is 3 days. Then it is necessary to take laxatives so that the dead parasites can easily leave the intestine.
- In addition to powder and infusion, tansy can also be used for microclysters. For this, an infusion of tansy, wormwood and chamomile flowers is prepared, taken in equal proportions. One tablespoon of the crushed herb mixture is placed in 200 g of boiling water, brought to a boil and cooled. After that, you need to chop a clove of garlic, add it to the broth, leave it for at least 3 hours and strain. Use the finished microclyster medicine (50 ml) every day for 7 days.
A few years ago, hot peppers were believed to be the cause of stomach ulcers, but recent studies have completely disproved this view.
On the contrary, regular intake of this spice protects the human body from many diseases, including stomach ulcers.
However, those who already have this disease should not use pepper, as well as in the presence of liver, kidney and bladder diseases.
It is also not recommended to use this spice for the treatment of helminthiasis in children.
To expel parasites in adults, pepper should be consumed with meals for 7 to 10 days.
If lamblia lives inside a person, it can be expelled with the help of squeezed sauerkraut brine.
In this case, the cabbage must be cooked in its own juice and not based on a vinegar marinade.
The juice should be taken half an hour before a meal, half a glass for 10 days.
You can also kill parasites with carrots.
At the same time, both the seeds and the freshly squeezed juice are used as medicine.
- Seeds: have a laxative and anthelmintic effect. It is necessary to grind 50 g of seeds in a coffee grinder and drink 2 g up to 5 times a day after meals. The powder is washed down with warm boiled water. In addition, an infusion can also be made from the powder, which helps to get rid not only of the worms but also of increased gas formation and fermentation in the intestines.
- Juice: Prepare root juice and drink in the morning on an empty stomach for adults, 150 g, for children - 1-2 tbsp. spoons. In this case, children should drink juice twice a day.
Flax seed and cloves
Flax in combination with cloves is considered a very good medicine to fight all species that live inside humans. It should be borne in mind that when using flaxseeds, it is recommended to drink at least 1. 5 liters of water per day.
- To prepare the medicine, it is necessary to take 100 g of linseed and 10 g of cloves and grind everything into powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of powder. me. one day with food or separately for three days in a row.
- After three days, you should take a three-day break and then take a three-day course again.
- Take the powder this way for a month.
If the question arises: how to remove parasites at home, then we must remember the miraculous properties of garlic.
Garlic treatment is used to remove worms from the human body.
There are several ways to use garlic.
- Preparation of a garlic candle: chop two cloves of garlic, pour in 100 g of cold boiled water and leave for half an hour. Then moisten a cotton swab in the garlic infusion, wrap it in a piece of bandage, and take it to the anus for twenty minutes.
- Prepare a garlic solution with two cloves of garlic and 100 g of water, pass through a fine sieve and make enemas.
- Grind 3 cloves of garlic, pour 100 g of warm boiled water and let it steep overnight. Take in the morning before meals for 10 days.
Pumpkin seeds contain the substance cucurbitin, which is quite effective in killing intestinal parasites in the body not only of humans but also of animals. The greatest concentration of this substance is not concentrated in the seed itself, but in the film that covers it.
It is best to poison the parasites with raw seeds in the skin, ingested 30-60 minutes before meals.
Based on pumpkin seeds, you can prepare medicines according to the following recipes:
- Drizzle the beans with salt water and heat in the microwave or on the stove until the mixture is hot. Count 100 seeds, divide them into 4 parts and eat one part every 3-4 hours, chewing well. One hour after taking each serving, drink a teaspoon of castor oil. The admission course is 3 days.
- In a skillet, sauté the seeds in their husks (200 g), crush to a powder and mix with 6 cloves of minced garlic. Add honey to the mixture and place in a dark place overnight. Take 30 g every morning before meals for three days.
It is also possible to get rid of parasites with the help of common watermelon seeds.
To do this, grind them in a coffee grinder, mix them with cold mineral water and leave to brew overnight. The result should be a liquid that should be consumed 100 g before meals with added honey, sugar or syrup.
In addition to the funds listed, there are many other herbs, vegetables and fruits that help to remove the parasites that live inside a person.
Therefore, pear seeds, onion infusion, nettle root infusion, pomegranate peel decoction, sorrel have anthelmintic properties.