As a rule, a person does not think about his health and the amount of parasites in his body until he feels unwell. The patient does not know which specialist to turn to to find out the exact number of parasites present and which organ they harm. A person is not able to diagnose himself, but he can easily determine the presence of parasites in the body.
Which parasites can live in the human body
There are two types of parasites that can easily exist in the human body. They feed on all the useful elements of the body and produce substances that give rise to the vital activity of the body.
- Endoparasites. A type of parasite that lives inside the human body. This type of parasite includes all bacteria, fungi, lamblia and many viruses.
- Ectoparasites. They live outside the human body. They feed on blood and human tissue. Ectoparasites include lice, bed bugs, ticks, mosquitoes and other insects.
It is much easier to recognize the defeat of the body by ectoparasites. Your presence has outward signs that are simply impossible to miss:
- rashes and itching are noted;
- redness in some areas of the skin;
- Visible insect bites
- pain and burning sensation.
A more accurate study can be performed using a microscope or special analyses.
Unlike ectoparasites, endoparasites do not live outside the human body. In this regard, it is quite difficult to understand them. These parasites can literally feed on a person for years in a way that the patient doesn't even guess about their existence.
The presence of parasites in the body - signs of appearance
All parasites that can inhabit the human body are extremely tenacious and dangerous. They multiply almost instantly, which poses a special danger to human health. It is possible to identify the existence of parasites when various signs appear:
- rash and itching;
- the appearance of red rashes that cause intense itching;
- the presence of edema in sites with developed subcutaneous tissue;
- a sharp rise in body temperature.
The manifestation of an allergic reaction directly depends on the location and development of the parasite in the human body. As a rule, the occurrence of parasites can also be determined by the following external signs:
- Obvious disturbances in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Skin lesions of varying degrees.
- Skin discoloration.
- A sudden change in weight.
- Frequent fatigue, drowsiness, loss of energy.
- Dizziness and all kinds of headaches.
- The presence of Quincke's edema.
- Asymptomatic cough.
- The emergence of causeless depression, loss of purpose in life, feelings of fear and irritability.
Signs of the appearance of worms in the body
- Abnormal gastrointestinal function such as diarrhea, bloating, stool discoloration, and abdominal pain.
- Itching in the back and groin.
- External detection of the presence of worms in the anus.
- Signs of worms in vomiting.
What diseases can be caused by the existence of parasites
The long-term existence of parasites in the human body wreaks havoc on their work. Furthermore, the vital activity of a large number of parasites can activate a number of unpleasant diseases:
- various types of anemia;
- central nervous system disorders;
- abscesses in various parts of the human body;
- the appearance of oncological diseases, as well as cysts;
- a marked decrease in immunity;
- difficult breathing;
- arthralgia, myalgia and many other diseases associated with joint pain.
In fact, parasites cause irreparable damage to human health. They can literally live anywhere. They are so different that their development can cause varying degrees of damage to the body. In order to avoid the risk of parasites and their further development, it is recommended to carry out research and prevention of parasitism once a year.