Worm infestation is the most common disease among possible parasite infestations. Treatment of such conditions is most often performed by a hepatologist, gastroenterologist, and immunologist. Worms can be located in the intestines, muscle tissue, lungs, liver, and even the eyeball (under the sclera). In each case, the parasites will cause different symptoms. How to remove worms from a person with folk remedies, you can learn from this article.
Varieties of worms in humans
Modern medicine has about two hundred varieties of worms. About sixty species are registered in our country. But that does not mean that others cannot be found in the tissues of our compatriots' organs. The type of parasitic invasion directly affects how to remove worms from a person using folk remedies.
According to the owners' migration method, the parasites are divided into the following groups:
- contact - whether the infection occurred from person to person;
- geohelminthiasis - if the infection occurred when soil particles entered the body or food;
- biohelminthiasis - if the infection was transmitted by meat.
Here is a list of the types of worms that most often live in the organ tissues of adults and children:
Depending on which worms are found in a person (the symptoms and effective folk remedies for treatment will be different in each individual case), the rate of their elimination from the body and the improvement of the patient's well-being will depend. Don't expect to get rid of worms quickly with home therapy. Most of the time, the process takes several months until the patient discovers an ideal method for each individual case.
Even if you follow all the usual rules of hygiene: washing your hands, eating only with clean cutlery, the absence of animals in the house - there is still the possibility that the worm's eggs find a way into the mucosa or into the esophagus. The rest is a matter of technology: they will be transported through the bloodstream to all parts of the body and can take root wherever conditions are most favourable.
The most common forms of worm infection:
- swimming in contaminated water bodies (especially fresh water);
- games with pets;
- dirty cutlery;
- eating dirty fruits, vegetables, berries;
- insufficiently well cooked poultry and animal meat used for food;
- failure to observe personal hygiene when going to the bathroom.
Symptoms of helminth invasion
Depending on the degree of the painful condition, the methods of treating worms in humans with folk remedies will be different. The symptoms seen by infected people most often are:
- Gastrointestinal tract organ dysfunction. Most of the time it's diarrhea, constipation, flatulence. These symptoms appear when infected with roundworms, and trichinosis is also accompanied by a digestive disorder;
- Disturbances in the functioning of the nervous system - manifested by increased fatigue, malaise, chronic fatigue, poor physical endurance, decreased muscle mass, weight loss and anorexia;
- Iron deficiency or cobalamin anemia - after all, the worms take all the nutrients to themselves, leaving nothing for the person. This condition manifests itself in deterioration of cognitive processes, constant weakness, decreased performance, deterioration of skin condition, hair loss;
- Anus itching usually appears at night - not all patients notice this symptom. The female lays eggs by crawling as close as possible to the rectal sphincter - hence the discomfort;
- Constant low body temperature of about thirty-seven degrees (doctors call it subfebrile), which cannot be diminished by medication;
- Lack of appetite, weight loss to critical values, anorexia is a sure sign of helminth invasion;
- Gritting teeth in a dream, waking up in the middle of the night, disturbed sleep phases and insomnia are frequent companions of a patient with helminth invasion.
The initial signs of invasion depend directly on the type of pathogen. The worm's location in the human body also plays an important role. For example, large worms, worms and worms parasitize the liver. This invasion inevitably leads to degeneration of liver cells. Biliary tract blockage is also likely; in advanced cases, cirrhosis may occur. Roundworms and worms live in the intestines. Therefore, they come out with feces. There are many effective folk remedies for worms in humans. Simple recipes will help get rid of the infestation in some apps.
Worms live most often in the intestines, although other sites are not excluded: liver, lungs, eyeball, muscle tissue. Modern medicine offers several ways to find out if the pathology is present in a particular patient.
The simplest diagnostic method: scraping eggs with a worm. You must come at the appointed time, and the nurse will touch the rectum sphincter with a lab cane. then, this refuse will be examined in the laboratory for the presence of worm eggs.
The second most common diagnostic method is to donate feces for laboratory analysis. This study will help detect not only the invasion of helminths, but also the presence of other parasites.
A blood test to determine the parasite invasion is more difficult: to perform it, you need special laboratory equipment. But it will help determine the presence of parasites not only in the intestines, but also in the tissues of other organs.
How to Eliminate Worms in Humans with Folk Remedies
The pharmacological preparations offered by modern medicine for the treatment of helminthic invasion are very toxic. Therefore, more and more patients are switching to traditional medicine therapy. The purpose of the pills is to kill parasites with toxic effects that cannot affect the patient's own health. The instructions for use of most pharmacological antiparasitic drugs indicate that during the treatment period the body receives a toxic shock. The use of folk remedies for worms in humans does not have this side effect. In some cases, it is possible to completely get rid of the symptoms of the parasitic invasion in a few weeks; sometimes it takes about a month. The main condition is to strictly comply with the proportions of prescriptions and treatment conditions.
List of the most effective folk remedies for worms in humans:
- herbal preparations in the fight against helminth invasion;
- honey and bee products;
- vodka and brandy tinctures for worms;
- garlic recipes;
- products with the addition of apple cider vinegar.
Folk remedies for adult worms with brandy and apple cider vinegar are especially effective. For children and teenagers, they will be very aggressive and can cause burns to the lining of the esophagus and stomach due to the high concentration of ethyl alcohol.
The prevention of worms in humans with folk remedies is no less effective and can be carried out in the same way as treatment. Only the total duration of the course will be shorter and the concentration of active ingredients will be weaker.
Herbal preparations in the fight against helminth invasion
The most popular methods of treating worms in humans with folk remedies involve the use of herbal infusions and decoctions:
Honey and bee products
Every second patient of parasitologists thinks about how to expel worms from a person with folk remedies. The safe and proven remedy is water with honey. Cooking method:
- in the morning, pour a tablespoon of fresh flower honey with boiling water (500 ml);
- after an hour, you can start treatment;
- take 150-180 ml on an empty stomach, about half an hour before meals.
It will be great if you mix water and honey with a decoction of absinthe or centaur. These plants enrich the product with bioflavonoids incompatible with the vital activity of the parasites. Such a simple way to treat human worms with folk remedies is effective and safe.
You can use it for prevention: drink water with honey for a week every day before breakfast and lunch. Feedback on the use of honey water is positive.
Recipes for earthworm vodka tinctures
Treating worms in an adult with folk remedies usually entails the need to use vodka or brandy. Here is a list of recipes:
Apple vinegar in the fight against helminth invasions
For the treatment of helminth invasions at home, you need to mix:
- 200 ml of warm water (should be boiled);
- 5 ml of apple cider vinegar.
It is recommended to drink this solution after breakfast and dinner. Unlike other traditional worm medications, which must be taken on an empty stomach, this method has its own differences. When taken before meals, apple cider vinegar can burn the lining of the esophagus and stomach.
It is forbidden to combine the treatment with apple cider vinegar solutions with garlic tinctures. This double exposure can cause flatulence and digestive problems. The total duration of treatment with apple cider vinegar solution is about one month each day. Do not skip days, otherwise the therapy will be ineffective. It is forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages during the course and the amount of animal fats in the diet must be reduced.
Reviews of the use of an apple cider vinegar solution to fight earthworms are different. Most patients note that they have not been able to achieve a pronounced remission. some patients liked the effect on the body: they began to feel more vigorous, their vitality increased, but tests for worm eggs did not show a reduction in invasion.
Garlic treatment: simple and effective
The recipes, whose main active ingredient is garlic, can be used to treat patients with helminthic invasion of any degree of complexity. Treatment of children and adolescents is also possible (after consultation with the responsible gastroenterologist).
- Garlic Oil Recipe for Worms: Take a head of garlic, grind or grind until soft. Melt a packet of butter in a double boiler. Add three to five tablespoons of honey and porridge to the composition and cook until smooth. If desired, you can add a few drops of wormwood or centaur infusion. The resulting oil should be taken on an empty stomach before each meal, about a teaspoon. If the body reacts positively, increase the dose to one tablespoon. It should be borne in mind that taking oil on an empty stomach can trigger an attack of cholecystitis. The total duration of therapy is about one month. Ratings of people who took garlic oil for worms are different: someone sees a positive trend, someone is dissatisfied.
- One of the most popular folk remedies for adult worms is garlic milk. Such an unusual recipe has an unpleasant taste, but it will help get rid of the helminth infestation within a week. The method can be used for therapy in children and adolescents. Reviews from people who have tried it confirm that the recipe is effective. To prepare the infusion, it is necessary to chop 1 head of garlic, add the same amount of minced horseradish and 200 ml of warm milk to the gruel. The resulting drink will have an acidic and bitter taste. Take 30-40 ml on an empty stomach. The total duration of therapy is ten days.
After the course of treatment, you will need to retest for worm eggs. Most of the time, it stays clean - the person recovers.