Nobody has insurance against parasite infection or, more correctly, helminthiasis. In fact, they can be infected anywhere and anytime, because their eggs are not visible to the naked eye. And they can be present anywhere: on products, on banknotes, on handrails in transport and other objects in public places.
This is one of the reasons why we are taught, as children, to wash hands after the street or after contact with pets. By the way, one of the most common causes of helminthiasis is precisely pets like dogs or cats. But that does not mean that they do not need to be connected, just try to follow the rules of personal hygiene.
How to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies, tips
To accurately determine the presence of parasites in the body, you should see a doctor and get tested. With the diagnosis confirmed, certain drugs will be prescribed that must be taken during the course.
However, this is certainly good, but it is worth knowing that the stronger the drug, the more it has a negative effect on the body. In addition, folk remedies are no less effective than remedies.
So, when we face this problem, can it become interesting how to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies? This is what will be discussed in more detail, but let's get everything in order.
Symptoms of a parasitic infection
The following symptoms may indicate the presence of parasites in the human body:
- Various disorders of the gastrointestinal tract are seen in the form of diarrhea, constipation, bloating or abdominal pain.
- Depressive state and irritability.
- Variations in blood pressure and anemia.
- Sleep disorders.
- Pain in the joints and muscles.
- Deterioration of the immune system and, as a result, frequent ARVI and ARI diseases.
- Grinding your teeth while sleeping.
- Deterioration of dull nails and hair.
- Reduced weight, but increased appetite.
- Manifestation of various skin problems in the form of blackheads, acne, age spots and warts.
- Inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system.
- Usually a general malaise.
- Presence of helminth larvae in feces.
If any symptoms appear in the list, you should consult a specialist for guidance. Since there are quite a number of different parasites (roundworms, tapeworms and roundworms, worms and others), the symptoms can be different.
In this case, you must pass the tests and, depending on the damage to the body, you can decide how best to treat yourself with medicines or folk remedies.
When is it forbidden to remove parasites from the body?
There are several contraindications when antiparasitic cleaning cannot be performed.
This includes the following:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Problems with the cardiovascular system, as well as a heart attack or recent stroke.
- The period of the menstrual cycle.
- The presence of diseases such as ulcers, flu or SARS.
- Presence of acute renal or hepatic impairment.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
It is also worth noting one more important point: some of the folk remedies and remedies have a strong effect on the stomach and other organs of the digestive tract. Therefore, before starting a treatment for parasites, it is advisable to consult a specialist.
Preparing the body
If you are interested in how to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies, it should be borne in mind that you first need to prepare for this procedure.
To do this, do the following:
- Switch to a healthy diet, excluding flour, fatty and fried foods, as well as fast food from your daily diet. When infected with lamblia, sweets and dairy products are also excluded from the diet.
- Make sure you drink at least 2 liters of drinking water per day.
In general, fruits and vegetables should be eaten fresh for 1-2 weeks before starting treatment.
Products that promote parasite elimination
There are several foods that, if infested with mild helminths, can help remove them from the body.
- Film pumpkin seeds. They must be consumed in small quantities and raw, because after the heat treatment they lose their beneficial properties.
- Beetroot and raw carrot.
- Fresh coconut pulp.
- Horseradish root.
It's good to use spices like:
- Cayenne pepper.
In addition to products, squeezed natural juices are also good for fighting helminthiasis:
- Vegetables: beet, carrot juice, cabbage.
- Citrus grapefruit and pineapple.
In general, all of the above products and juices have a beneficial effect on the human body as a whole, and not just as an antiparasitic agent.
If a question arises, how to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies, I will immediately say that there are many recipes. Therefore, this article will talk about the most popular and effective options for getting rid of helminths.
Garlic is very effective in combating various types of helminths.
It can be used in several ways:
- Like a cleansing enema. In this case, water is made with garlic. It is necessary to squeeze some garlic cloves with the help of a pinch of garlic and add this garlic to a glass of hot water. Then, you need to leave the mixture overnight and, in the morning, the liquid is filtered and used for an enema. At the end of the procedure, rinse the anus under running water. The duration of use of enemas with garlic water is 5 days. However, in the presence of hemorrhoids, this procedure is not recommended.
- The infusion of garlic and milk is also a good option to get rid of worms. To prepare it, add 12 drops of garlic juice to a glass of warm milk. This infusion is drunk 2-3 times a day during the week.
- Tincture of garlic and horseradish root, not recommended for diseases of the digestive system. To prepare it, you will need to use a quarter cup of chopped horseradish root and the same amount of grated garlic on a fine grater. The ingredients are mixed and poured into a liter of boiled water, after which they are infused for 10 days. The resulting infusion should be taken 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
Another very effective remedy that can be used when the question arises of how to get rid of parasites with folk remedies is a triad, consisting of nuts, wormwood and cloves.
First, a nut tincture is prepared:
- You need to take 15 ripe walnuts in a green shell, rinse well and peel. Then the skin should be finely chopped.
- The finely chopped shells should be placed in a bottle with a tight fitting lid and pour 0. 5 l of alcohol.
- Insist for a month in a dark, cool place. In this case, the jug should be shaken periodically.
At the same time, drinking a nut tincture must obey a certain plan for the body to get used to. That is, on the first day it is necessary to drink half a glass of water with the addition of a drop of tincture.
And then you drink for 5 days, adding a drop of the tincture. From the sixth day, the dosage changes and increases depending on body weight up to 2 teaspoons for a weight of up to 70 kg and up to 2. 5 for a weight above 70 kg.
This reduces the amount of water to 50 ml. This amount of tincture is drunk for 5 days, twice a day. From the 11th day, the dosage of the tincture remains the same, but the intake is reduced to once in the morning, on an empty stomach, before meals.
Other components of the triad
When taking the walnut tincture, absinthe and cloves powder are ingested in diluted form. These are the components of the triad.
In this case, absinthe and clove powders should also be ingested at a certain dosage. On the first day, separately from each other, it is necessary to dilute 1 pinch of absinthe and the same amount of cloves with water.
On the second day a quarter of a teaspoon is already diluted, on the third 0, 33. On the fourth day, the dosage of absinthe is increased to half a teaspoon and, therefore, until the 14th day, it is necessary to increase thedosage of powdered absinthe to 0, 5 tablespoon every day.
This dosage is drunk until the 20th day, after which absinthe is ingested in the same dosage once a week.
As for the blackhead, after the number of blackheads increases to 0, 33 on the third day, you need to drink for another 7 days. From the 11th, take 1 teaspoon, once a week, together with absinthe.
It is important to note that for the first 10 days, the clove is consumed every 8 hours before the meal. The course lasts 1 month. However, if you experience any discomfort or allergic reaction, discontinue treatment.
Another good solution to the question of how to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies is pumpkin seeds.
There are a few ways to use them with the greatest benefit:
- A mixture of ground pumpkin seeds, honey and water is used to clean the liver of helminths. It takes 300 grams of pumpkin seeds to grind and mix them with 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of water. This mixture is taken in the morning before meals and after 3 hours you need to drink a mild laxative. Half an hour after taking a laxative, you need to get an enema. The course lasts 2 days in a row, so a monthly break is taken and repeated again.
- It is also good to use dill and pumpkin seeds to fight helminths. Both ingredients are used in equal proportions, half a tablespoon each, and should be poured with a liter of boiling water. The mixture should be infused for one hour. After that, the mixture is filtered. The infusion should be taken three times a day as tea. The course of treatment is 7 days.
- To prepare a decoction of pumpkin seeds, 0. 5 kg of seeds and a liter of cold water are used. After filling the seeds with water, the mixture must be placed in a water bath for two hours. In this case, the mixture should not boil. Then, you must strain the resulting broth and squeeze the seeds. The broth is taken in small sips for an hour. Then, a few hours after taking the broth, you need to drink a saline laxative.
It should be noted that after treatment in one week, it is advisable to pass tests for the presence of parasites.
How to remove parasites from the body with folk remedies, the result
Summarizing all of the above, it should be noted that the solution to the question, how to remove parasites from the body by folk remedies, is not so difficult.
However, don't forget that in some situations you cannot do without taking medication. Therefore, before starting a course of treatment, it is best to consult a doctor for advice and prescription tests.
Also, don't forget that in some cases, these actions are contraindicated. In addition, if possible, for prevention purposes, periodically consume the squeezed natural products and juices that contribute to the elimination of various helminths.